Judit European Day Spa is a place where spa treatments meet European tradition.
Located on Pittsburgh's Historic South Side, the spa was founded by Judit Tarr (pronounced yoo'dit) who has trained our expert staff to identify the most effective treatments for your skin, using all natural, organic Eminence products from her
homeland of Hungary.
You can always expect a personalized, royal treatment at Judit.
Gift certificates are available. Call 412.904.3223 for more information.
Spa Etiquette & Policies
- We recommend that you arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please be aware that if you arrive late to your appointment, we may have to shorten the length of your service to accommodate our next guest. Regardless of the length of the treatment you receive, you will be responsible for the full price of your scheduled session.
- Please notify us of any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when you schedule your appointment.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES
- All services are reserved specifically for you and require a credit card to guarantee a reservation. To avoid a full fee charge, we require 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule any service. When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. Please have your credit card ready when booking. You will not be billed, unless you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or no show. Upon check out, guests may choose their method of payment.
- Groups of 3 or more guests require a notice of ten days prior to your scheduled appoinment, for cancellation of treatments. We reserve the right to charge up to the full service price for all missed appointments or late cancellations. A credit card number is required to hold your reservation.
- If you need to make changes for existing guests, please call us for arrangements at least one week prior to the date of your reservation. We can not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate last minute changes to existing scheduled services due to room and staff availability. Please contact us as far in advance as possible to help ensure that each of your guests can receive the services they desire.
- We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard and VISA.
- Gratuities graciously accepted by Cash or Personal Check.